Just driving into Aberdovey I instantly relax so even if I don’t do too much whilst I am there I am quite happy. Sometimes that is the point, to stop, rest and recover from the busy schedule of home life. However we do venture out as with two active children they really don’t sit still for long!
- Enjoy the five miles of golden sands of Aberdovey Beach.
- Crab fishing from Aberdovey Jetty, buckets and nets can be bought in the local shops.
- Paddle boarding, kite surfing or getting involved with activities at Aberdovey Yacht Club.
- Aberdovey Golf Club for great views whilst enjoying the 40 holes.
- Walking to the Bearded Lake along the Panorama
and a cheeky 6th would be an Ice Cream from the Aberdovey Ice Cream shop, this musn’t be missed!