- Welcome pack of tea, coffee and sugar
- All hotel quality bedding and towels
- Private off-road parking
- Toilet rolls, liquid soap, shampoo and shower gel
- Washing-up liquid, bin liners, tea towels, J-Cloths, Cling film, kitchen foil and condiments.
- Electric and Water
- Appliances: Electric hob and oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, kettle, toaster, flat-screen TV, DVD player, Bluetooth Speaker and Hairdryer.
Arrival and Departure Times
Arrival time is from 4pm and departure time is 10am.
Babies and Children
Being parents ourselves, we know exactly what it’s like travelling with youngsters – there is never enough room in the car! We are very baby and child-friendly, so to ease your travelling we have the following equipment available to ensure there is some space left in the car for mum and dad’s belongings.
- Basket of toys, such as building blocks, puzzles and jigsaws, books and games.
- Plastic plates, bowls and cutlery
- Waterproof mattress protector (suitable for our single beds) – in case of accidents!
In addition, there is grass areas either side of the property to run around.
At present we are unable to provide Wi-Fi. However 4G service is accessible within the property.
We do accept dogs at The Sea Shack however the following terms apply:
We are happy to bring your dog to accompany you whilst staying in The Sea Shack, however it is under the strict understanding that you adhere to the following conditions relating to the acceptance of dogs in our property.
There is a £25 charge/dog per stay. Maximum number of dogs allowed is 2.
Your dog booking is accepted on the basis of you agreeing to the following conditions:
- Dogs are not permitted on the sofas in the lounge.
- Dogs are not permitted in the bedrooms of the chalet. All bedroom doors must be kept firmly closed to prevent access by dogs.
- Dogs are not permitted to be left in the chalet or grounds unattended unless it is crated.
- The interior and grounds of the property must be left in a clean, undamaged condition. Any soiling occurring in the grounds must be removed immediately.
- Dogs must be clean before entry to the chalet.
- Your dog must not be permitted to cause any kind of nuisance to the neighbouring properties.
- Your dog must be at least one-year-old at the time of your holiday. Dogs must be fully house-trained and well-behaved.
- On departure, pet hairs should be removed by using the vacuum available in the chalet, to ensure the property is in the clean condition it was at the start of the rental period.
We recommend that you bring plenty of your dog’s bedding and towels with you, dog food, treats and toys.
The beach in Aberdovey is dog friendly. However from 1st April to 30th October it is requested you stay to the right hand side of the main beach, which is signposted.